Model 9450 Single Acting Dispensing System
Model 9450 Single Acting Meter, Mix and Dispense System
|Bore (Major Component):||3.500″ diameter|
|Full Stroke Volume (1:1 ratio):||61 fl. oz/1805.4 cc|
|Overall Length (Baseplate):||55″|
Designed for production dispensing of two part reactive resin formulations, including those with abrasive fillers which settle out of suspension.
- Wide range of bore sizes and ratios to satisfy your production requirements.
- Positive displacement piston metering for consistent, accurate delivery of A and B materials. Ratio is assured by honed cylinder diameters.
- Precision ball valves eliminate problems caused by check valves.
- Low cycle rate for improved wear.
- Stainless steel, PTFE, and hard coated nickel components ensure long lasting performance, even with abrasive materials.
- Stroke adjust to preset shot size.
- Manual (“eyeball”) or controlled dispensing.
- Mixer manifold isolates materials until they enter the disposable mixer.
- Inexpensive disposable mixing. No solvents.
- Material is pressure fed from tanks or pump fed from 5 gallon pails, 55 gallon drums, or other bulk containers.
- Encoder – For critical applications requiring precise shot size.
- Accuracy to .0008″ of cylinder stroke. (.0004″ optional)
- Pumps – Wide range available for use with 5 gallon to 55 gallon containers.
- Air assisted ram for heavy or viscous liquids.
- Tanks – Vacuum degassing — 1 Quart to 30 gallons– Heated blankets to 200°F– Agitation-pneumatic or electric
– Nitrogen blanket for moisture sensitive materials– Level controls
- Heated hoses – Up to 20 feet.
- Systems Integration – Interfacing of EXACT dispensing equipment with your process.
- Portable skids/carts – Engineered to your application, offers mobility for remote task requirements.